How to Unfollow Twitter Friends in a Batch
Sometimes you may wish to unfollow those unhelpful friends in twitter, those are not following you. Even if you are following them, they have not made a similar act yet. If you wish to unfollow only one or two twitter friends, then it will not a matter as you can unfollow them by going to their twitter page and click the “Unfollow” button. But its not a good idea to use this process for your hundreds of friends. YOu need a solution to unfollow them in a batch.
How to remove multiple twitter friends:
- Open http://tweepi.com
- Click on the link “ login (via oauth) “
- Enter your twitter username and password and click ” Sign in “
- You need to ” Allow ” the application to access your twitter profile.
- On the next page input the first name, last name and email and create a tweepi account.
- On successful login you will reach at the ” Dashboard ” of Tweepi.
- This will show you the details like :
- How many people are not following you back, even if you follow them. Click on the ” Flush ” button
- This will show you the list of users not giving you a follow back.
- Check the box near to the profile of the users you wish to unfollow and click the ” Unfollow ” button. The refresh button will appear and you can see the new list after the refresh.
Done. You have successfully unfollwed the bad ones who didn’t think your tweets valuable for them.
Similarly You can use other tools of this twitter follower management tool to follow tweeps those are following you, but you didn’t. This is known as the Reciprocate function.